Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Me

It was one year ago today that I posted by first blog entry for I Reads You. How did I Reads You come about? Well… there were a series of events that began in 2008 and culminated over the summer 2009 that convinced me and even reminded me that I should not and could not rely entirely on someone else to publish my work. I had actually opened a LiveJournal account back around 2003 or so, and I had seriously considered blogging back in 2005.  Nothing came of that.

When I made the move, I knew that I would have a smaller audience than that to which I’d become accustomed, but I had to make a move. I am still happy that I made that move. I hope to use I Reads You even more in its second year as the home for my work. I want to thank everyone who read or reads this blog, and I want to give a shout out to those who have linked to I Reads You, especially http://www.mangablog.net/.

No comments:

Post a Comment