Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Man Crush Gone too Far?

Apparently Black male supermodel Tyson Beckford was on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live," and someone called in to the show to ask him, "If you had to spend the night with a man, who would it be and why?" This is how he answered the question:

"I don't actually go that way, though I notice a lot of people think I do. But umm, you know what, if Imma do it, I'm going for [Barack] Obama. If I got with him, I could run the country. If I was that way, Obama, I'd be gunning for you brother! I'd be the one in control. That's if I was that way. Who you gonna go for? Will Smith? Somebody pretty like that? Not to say Obama's not pretty. But I'd go straight for Obama because you got power then. You could run red lights and just wild out. And I'd have Michelle [Obama] hold the camera!"

From AOL Black Voices Buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment