Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Albert Avilla Reviews: Flash #0

Flash #0
DC Comics

Reviewed by Albert Avilla

Story: Francis Manapul & Brian Buccellato
Art: Francis Manapul

(Spoiler Alert)
This was a yakety yak issue if I ever read one. This was an in depth view into the same old same old. If you didn't know the Flash's origin, then, I would tell you to read this. The gang just told us a nice little yarn with me being no more enlightened than when I started. I knew Barry Allen was a good man before I read this story. What was new? He stayed in a coma. He won a spelling bee. His uniform had to be armor. The only action in the story was a bank robbery. I feel like I'm cheating you out of your time by writing this review, but you didn't pay $2.99 to read this. There is a good reason to call this issue #0. This did not reach the bar set by other #0 stories.

I rate Flash #0 Don't Waste Your Time and Cash.


No comments:

Post a Comment